PhonePe Hiring Any Graduates for Quality Specialist | Freshers and experienced candidates are invited to apply for the job role. Below are the PhonePe Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: PhonePe
Job Role: Advisor Specialist
Education: Any Graduate
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
PhonePe Hiring Any Graduates
- Act with integrity & think customer-first in every interaction
- Handle basic PhonePe account and transaction related queries
- Ability to flex between phone & data channels
- Follow specified process guidelines to bring about resolution
- Build customer trust through their interaction
- Ability to meet hourly & daily productivity goals
- Leverage internal processes and resources to drive resolution
- Escalate appropriately taking support from relevant teams to resolve customer issues
- Recommend process improvements
- Engage & Educate customers so they’re able to leverage PhonePe to the fullest
- Have excellent written and verbal communications
- Have good learnability
- Be an active listener and deal well with objection
- Have strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different scenarios
- Be a team player, flexible and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Should be able to speak in English and Hindi
- Graduation (10+2+3) is Mandatory
- 0 – 2 years of work experience in a customer facing role
- Multilingual skills (spoken + written) in South Indian languages are preferred
How To Apply for PhonePe Hiring Any Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.