Precisely Hiring Freshers for Software Support Engineer | 0-4 Years EXP.
Job Role: Software Support Engineer
Experience: 0-4 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelors’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Support Engineer at Precisely.
Key Job details:
- Provide world-class technical support over the phone, email, and remote desktop connections. Including, but not limited to meeting SLA requirements, updating stakeholders in a timely manner, and documenting and recording critical information.
- Address and resolve issues quickly and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Investigate, analyze, and solve complex problems occurring on a wide range of platforms, software systems, and databases.
- Debug and provide recommended solutions and tools to address product issues and enhancements.
- Night and weekend shifts may be required.
- Understand the complexities of enterprise systems and be able to determine if the cause of an issue is within the product, third-party libraries, user-developed code or jobs, or platform libraries.
- Continuously learn new technology, tools, systems, and sharing that knowledge within the team.
- Create comprehensive internal and external Knowledge Base documentation for use by both customers and team members.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 0 to4 years of experience.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), strong interpersonal/customer relations skills, and exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic when working with difficult problems and tight deadlines.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills, with experience with C, C++, Java, or other object-orientated languages.
- Understanding of software design principles and operating system design.
- Understanding of database management systems including relational database design principles, tuning, SQL execution, and configuration.
- A strong desire to learn new technology and the ability to understand new concepts quickly.
- Understanding of networking design principles, including TCP, IP, HTTP/S, S/FTP, SMTP, AS2, and other data communication protocols.
Precisely is an Information technology company. It provides services in software, Data management, data quality, integration, and more. The company is headquartered in Precisely.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: