PWC Careers 2023 Hiring Graduates Freshers for Associate. PWC is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: PWC
Role: Advisory Associate
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
PWC Careers 2023
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- 0-3 years experience in Project Management
- Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint, MS Project or any other project Management tool
- Must have detailed understanding of agile project management techniques, scrum methodology
- Proficient in oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in M&A, diligence, integration, separation or divestitures.
- Additionally, M&A experience with a large consulting firm is highly desirable, as is other management consulting and program management experience.
How To Apply for PWC Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.