PWC Hiring News 2023 Freshers for Data Analytics Associate.PWC is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: PWC
Role: Associate Data Analyst
Experience: Freshers (0-2 Years)
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
PWC Hiring News 2023
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- You’ll need to have a degree in a Technology related discipline e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics, or Artificial Intelligence, OR,demonstrate that you have 1 year of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of SQL/ Python programming skills
- Project experience on any ETL and/or data visualization tools like – Alteryx, Tableau or Power BI
- Good communications skills
- Accounting experience
- Cloud Experience
- Experience on Risk Management
- Ability and interest to learn new technologies
- Deliver the client technological needs with best quality
How To Apply for PWC Hiring News 2023 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.