Rackspace Technology Work From Home Hiring Freshers for System Operations. Rackspace Technology is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Rackspace Technology Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Rackspace Technology
Job Role: System Operations Associate
Education: Any Graduate
Batch: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
WNS Hiring Graduates Freshers
- Initial investigation and resolution of technical requests and monitoring alerts.
- Phone resolution for issues in scope of role and in accordance with team playbook guidelines
- Takes ownership and works on intra-team escalations (phone/ticket)
- Escalates support requests according to escalation procedures
- Second rollover point for inbound customer calls[AW1]
- Incident management (identification, assist in managing and escalation)
- Ad hoc queue management
- Ensuring we adhere to customer & SLA commitments
- Providing Fanatical Support in all of the above
- Previous experience working in a related field or educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and improve both technical and ‘people’ skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strives for performance improvements in oneself and peers.
- Leads by example and motivates team members.
- Organizational skills with the ability to provide quality at pace.
- Ability to work at a team level as well as an individual level.
- Ability to interact confidently with more senior / skilled areas of the business.
- Able to communicate constructive feedback effectively.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Rackspace Technology Work From Home?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Rackspace Technology Work From Home
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.