Red Hat Freshers Recruitment Drive for Intern – Associate.
Company: Red Hat
Job Role: Intern QE Associate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Engineering/Related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern QE Associate at Red Hat.
Key Job details:
- Design, develop, maintain, and automate tests and tools with a focus on functional and performance aspects of Red Hat Process Automation Manager and Red Hat Decision Manager and related community projects
- Be a member of an upstream community of Drools, jBPM, OptaPlanner, and Kogito
- Work on code change, UX design, and documentation reviews
- Learn about the products and tools that help raise product quality
- Work with more senior team members on a daily basis
- Continuously help to improve processes, automation, and test coverage
- Document new bugs
Eligibility and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of Java SE (e.g., understanding of the concepts of the language and language model, experience writing small Java applications)
- Good communication skills in English; ability to read and write technical documentation
- Basic knowledge of Linux (OS installation, package management, settings management)
About Red Hat
Red Hat is a software technology company. It provides open-source software products services and solutions to enterprises. The company is headquartered in North Carolina, U.S. Apply for Associate Software Engineer at Red Hat.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: