Red Hat Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer. Red Hat is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Red Hat Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Red Hat
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Work under the guidance of experienced engineers to learn and implement components contributing to Red Hat Application Services offerings
- Constantly learn new things and maintain an overview of current technologies
- Provide support for continuous integration (CI) and continuous integration (CD) across various projects, streams, etc.
- Participate on internal tooling development
- Inspire improvements in community projects
- Document new bugs and advocate their resolution with developers
- Contribute bug fixes in upstream
- Graduate of computer science or software engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Passion for open source technologies; knowledge of open source development tools
- Ability to work with agile methodology with good attention to detail
- Ability to interact comfortably with the other members of a large, geographically distributed team
- Interest in scripting, automation, DevOps, and modern practices of software engineering
- Aspiration to learn distributed version control systems like Git, and other technologies like Kubernetes or OpenShift, CI/CD pipelines, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins; prior knowledge of these is a plus
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
About Red Hat
Red Hat is a software technology company. It provides open-source software products services and solutions to enterprises. The company is headquartered in North Carolina, U.S.
How To Apply for Red Hat Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here