Rocket Software Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers for Technical Support Engineer. Rocket Software is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Rocket Software Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Rocket Software
Job Role: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- The Associate Technical Support Engineer assists Rocket customers with complex questions and problems regarding the installation, setup, configuration and functionality of Rocket Software products.
- The Engineer will troubleshoot reported symptoms to aid in the resolution process either directly for the customer or to help guide the development team in providing permanent solutions.
- The Engineer will work as part of a team with minimal direction
- Open Systems / Distributed Platform and some Mainframe experiences a plus
- 0 to 2 years experience
- Chennai will be work location
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply Rocket Software Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Rocket Software Off Campus 2022 Click Here