Rockwell Automation Freshers Recruitment Drive for Engineer.
Company: Rockwell Automation
Job Role: Engineer I, Mechanical Analysis
Apply By: Immediate
Freshers Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Candidates with engineering or related graduation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Engineer I, Mechanical Analysis at Rockwell Automation.
Key Job details:
- Develop Finite Element Models (Numerical and analytical).
- Set up FEA models for Design Products in ANSYS and run simulations; define the applicable load cases and failure criteria.
- Perform static and dynamic FEA.
- Process FEA results and communicates them through documentation and presentations.
- Take lead and involve in Physical Shock and Vibration Testing.
- Collaborate with the Test and Engineering Teams to validate simulations; define the required experiments to validate and verify designs.
- Use FEA to support test and failure investigations.
- Perform Shock and Vibration Analysis for different G Values.
- Generate Analysis report Before Physical Testing.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Must be able to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and constructively with other team members/Locations.
- Work independently in planning and completing assigned projects and tasks.
- Communicate project progress and status to management.
About Rockwell Automation:
Rockwell Automation is an American company that provides automation and information technology. The company is headquartered in Wisconsin, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: