Rolls-Royce Hiring Freshers for Software Development Engineer.
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Development Engineer at Rolls-Royce.
Key Job details:
- Conceptualize and develop solutions and methodologies for complex marine automation systems
- Propose and contribute to the development of new products using technological innovation
- Provide support for current software
- Produce specification documentation and manuals
- Deliver software products based on high-level specifications working to a project plan with agreed milestones
- Validation and testing of software prior to release and contribute to the overall integrity and reliability of the system
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- C++ Windows development using Visual Studio
- Windows Application Development
- Architectural and System Solution Methodologies
- Multi-threaded Solutions
- SQL Databases
- High-volume, real-time data transfer
Solartis Off Campus Drive for Freshers | 5 LPA | PAN India
KONE Freshers Recruitment Drive for Graduate Engineering Trainee
Rolls-Royce is an automotive company. It provides products and services in Aerospace and motor vehicle design and manufacturing. The company is headquartered in Manchester, England.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: