Salesforce Freshers Recruitment Drive for Intern | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Quota and Capacity Planning Intern
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Pursuing or completed MBA degree in Finance, Analytics, Operations, can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Quota and Capacity Planning Intern at Salesforce.
Key Job details:
- Capacity Model: Determine the Capacity of the sales organizations and target setting for individuals.
- Manager Distance: Design and analyze accurate measures for predicting the level of quota separation between management levels and manager targets.
- Overassign Philosophy: Define a methodology to identify over-assing needed to meet the company’s target utilizing net churn and other metrics.
- Reporting and evaluating account executives’ performance and analyzing target achievement.
- Various audits to identify any process snags and functional differences.
- Building reporting dashboards: Create interactive dashboards using Tableau and other tools utilizing the backend databases.
- Create global operational standards to improve our team’s internal processes for business validation and scalable tools.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Pursuing or completed MBA degree in Finance, Analytics, Operations, Nice to have certification in finance or other similar domain
- Prior Full-time/ Internship Experience: 0-2 years (cross IT Industry in Finance/Operation and Strategy roles)
- Analytical: Able to think critically and problem-solve
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts and information to a broad audience
- Able to build excellent rapport and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Good to have Technical skills: Experience in Excel/G Sheet, Presentation skills/G Slides, Database (SQL), Tableau, and Salesforce.com
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn and adapt to new technologies, create scaleable analytical models
Salesforce is an American software company that designs and develops cloud-based computing software for CRM (customer relationship management). The company provides products based on cloud computing such as sales, services, Commerce, Marketing, and Community.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: