Samsung R&D Off Campus Drive 2022 for Developer with Salary Package 14 LPA. Samsung R&D conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. So here are the Samsung Job description, Interview process and eligibility criteria.
Company Name: Samsung R&D
Job Role: Developer (Engineer)
Education: B.E. / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech / Dual, MSc
Salary: Rs 14,00,000
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Samsung R&D Institute India-Bangalore (SRI-B) is the largest R&D Center outside of South Korea and a key innovation hub in the Samsung group. With the best of talent from India and overseas, our focus is on creating cutting-edge technologies across multiple areas of Communications (5G, Network), Multimedia (Camera ,AR), Intelligence (Voice, Vision, OnDevice) ,Services (Web , Dev Op) and IOT (Cloud, IoTivity) across Samsung’s business, that transform lives and user experiences both globally, as well as in local markets.
- Ability to solve problems using appropriate Algorithms and Data structures
- Ability to write clean executable code – strong programming skills
- Strong fundamentals in Computer Science
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong desire to ‘Inspire the World and Create
- 2021 batch B.E. / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech / Dual, MSc
- Branches : CS / IT, ECE, EEE, Mathematics & Computing
- Good academics (CGPA – 7 and above)
- Good pH score
- Samsung Online Challenge (3 Hrs)
- 2 Rounds of Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply Samsung R&D Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Samsung R&D Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here