SAP Freshers Recruitment Drive Developer Associate | 0-3 Years EXP.
Job Role: Developer Associate- ABAP
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor / Master of Engineering with a preference for Computer Science Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Developer Associate- ABAP at SAP.
Key Job details:
- Be responsible for applications in SAP Solution Manager and should help our customers to seamlessly run their systems in the landscape
- Following agile methodologies, you will groom backlogs, design and develop solutions
- Support our customers during product deployment and critical operations via standard infrastructure, creating maintenance notes and documentation
- Should take care of the quality and maintenance for the responsible applications
- Exhibit learning agility by quickly upskilling on new tasks and concepts
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor / Master of Engineering with the preference of Computer Science Engineering
- The aggregate of 7 CGPA or 70% in Graduation or Post-Graduation Must have 60 % and above in 10th and +2
- 0 – 3 years of work experience
- Expertise in various technologies like ABAP, SAPUI5, OData, and Object-oriented concepts
- Experience in performance-related topics and test-driven developments is a plus point
- Strong collaboration and communication skills are needed to ensure high customer satisfaction and work in cross-cultural teams and across geographies
- Very good analytical skills and debugging skills with an ability to handle complexity
SAP is a software company that develops software, systems, applications, and Products for customer relations. The company provides software products and services in between operations and customers. The company is headquartered in Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: