SAP Hiring Any Graduates for Processes Associate | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. SAP is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the SAP Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: SAP
Job Role: Process Associate
Experience: 0-3 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- You will be responsible for requirement analysis, solution design, fit/gap analysis with respect to SAP outbound logistics solutions – SD latest version, configuration, functional specification writing, unit and integration testing and cutover focusing on SAP SD implementation
- You would get opportunity to work on global projects in SAP Sales and Distribution and experience to work on latest technologies
- You would be responsible to support solutioning and presales activities for customers
- You will be required to interact with customer and should be able to handle complex projects across various Professional Services billing scenarios
- Integrate SAP SD with other SAP solutions and non-SAP systems
- 0-3 years of work experience
- You should have excellent knowledge of SAP Sales and Billing processes for Professional Services, ECO Industry
- Solution expertise: Should have at least 1 end-to-end implementation experience and should have worked as logistics consultant in minimum two projects preferably in SAP SD
- Domain expertise: You should have good understanding of Billing and Revenue scenarios Service Industries domain. You should have a keen understanding of the industry trends and the solution trends supporting the industry changes. You should be able to relate to SAP’s solution portfolio changes relevant to the industry.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply SAP?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.