Sartorius Hiring Freshers for Trainee Service Engineer | 0-1 Years EXP.
Company Name: Sartorius
Job Role: Trainee Service Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor in Electronics and Communication (ECE) / Instrumentation Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee Service Engineer at Sartorius.
Key Job details:
- For assigned product, as local key technical support personal, fully understands the scope and well know how to do the routine service job (installation, repair, PM, and qualification)
- Address and resolve all aftersales service issue and inquiry related to current products
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the products supported (installation, repair, PM, and Qualification)
- Communicate effectively with the customer (Inner or extern)
- Promptly respond to a customer complaint
- Train service engineer, sales and marketing staff, and customers about the features, advantages, and benefits (FAB) of the products and the applications
- Analyze and solve product and customer application problems
- Follow up with the “Quality Complaint Procedure”
- Trace the product quality issue, prepare relevant report and feedback to the relevant quality department
- Collect competitive information and products, conduct thorough testing to figure out products advantages, and provide sales with the information
Eligibility and skills:
- Bachelor in Electronics and Communication (ECE) / Instrumentation Engineering
- At least 0-1-year work experience
- Good command of English in writing and speaking
- Communication and coordination skill
Sartorius is a biopharmaceutical industry and laboratories company. It provides services in equipment suppliers, life science research, and more. The company is headquartered in Goettingen, Niedersachsen.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: