SAS Freshers Off Campus Drive for Java Developer.
Company Name: SAS
Job Role: Java Developer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates withB.E/B/Tech/M.E. / M.Tech. with a computers background can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Java Developer at SAS.
Key Job Details:
- Designs and develops high-quality, testable, and scalable software solutions within established timelines while adhering to R&D best practices and processes.
- Actively involves other project stakeholders (e.g. managers, developers, user interface and visual designers, product managers) to ensure implementation satisfies functional requirements and is consistent with established R&D standards.
- In collaboration with technical writers, authors appropriate level of design and technical documentation that satisfies both internal and external consumers
- Maintains accountability for the entire life cycle of the code including support for both internal and external consumers
- Performs assigned primary responsibilities on discrete, well-defined tasks or projects of limited scope with close mentoring and supervision.
- Participates in project scoping and scheduling; tracks the progress of individual tasks and alerts stakeholders of issues blocking or preventing completion of the task.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Fresher with B.E/B/Tech/M.E. / M.Tech. with computers background only.
- Passed out from reputed colleges with 70% and above percentage throughout. 2020, 2021 pass out.
- Good programming, problem-solving, documentation, and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of one or more programming languages like Java, C, Go
- Knowledge of cloud and DevOps related technologies
- Ability to work within a team
SAS Institute is a multinational developer of analytics software. It provides services and products in SAS software, language, and developed analytics software. The company is headquartered in North Carolina, U.S.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: