SAS Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers for SAS Cloud Operations. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the SAS Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: SAS
Job Role: SAS’s Cloud and Information Services
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Learn and understand People, Process, Technology of SAS and its Customers
- Increase self-expertise and awareness around different SAS Platform (9.4, 3.x & 4.x) using tools provided by SAS such as Recorded Trainings, Sessions, SAS Academy, self-learning, on Job training.
- Manage day-to-day work through SAS Cloud ticketing systems using CIS best practices for ticket update quality and frequency.
- Use IT Service Management best practices for change, incident, and problem management to meet and support Service Level Agreement requirements SAS Cloud customers.
- Deliver excellent customer service using a customer first and continuous improvement mindset.
- Provide hands-on administration, maintenance, and installation of SAS Enterprise software and solutions.
- Provide support for global PSD/Partner delivered ETL and automations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, such as Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Awareness about SAS software or any SAS Software Certifications
- Diagnose, document, report, and resolve system problems.
- Work directly with external customers and interface with other support teams and vendors.
- 24×7 Rotational Shift working as per business demand.
- Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply for SAS Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.