Sasken Technologies Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for System Engineer. Sasken Technologies is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Sasken Technologies
Role: System Engineer Software
Location: PAN India
Experience: Freshers (0-2 Years)
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Sasken Technologies Recruitment 2023
- Person at this position is able to apply broad knowledge of their technical discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical practices.
- Person identifies problems in existing systems and modifies it by following defined work procedures.
- Operationally oriented role responsible for achieving day to day defined tasks.
- Works under close supervision of Team Lead/ Project Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, bug fixing, documentation and technical support in the assigned area.
- Responsible for on time delivery while adhering to quality and productivity goals.
- Responsible for adhering to guidelines and checklists for all deliverable reviews, sending status report to team lead and following relevant organizational processes.
- Expected to enhance technical capabilities by attending trainings, self-study and periodic technical assessments.
- Engineering graduate, MCA, etc
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Unix, Windows,Linux (Cent OS or Ubuntu)
- Technology Standard- Generics Tools
- IDE – Eclipse, Visual Studio, Compilers, Debuggers
- Languages- Programming Lanugage
- Specialization- C , C++ , JAVA, PYTHON, KOTLIN, C#, C , C++ , JAVA, PYTHON, KOTLIN, C#
How To Apply for Sasken Technologies Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.