ServiceNow Hiring Freshers for Software QA Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: ServiceNow
Job Role: Software QA Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with 0-2 years of experience with technologies can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software QA Engineer at ServiceNow.
Key Job details:
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks.
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution.
- Collaborate with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them.
- Generate comprehensive test plans, execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting and/or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments.
- Ability to optimize and efficiently use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, and more) to assist with day to day tasks Listens attentively to others’ insights, advice, and instructions and grasps the main elements.
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0-2 years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high quality results.Experience working within a wide variety of automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to understandvarious testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness.
- Asks good questions to clarify issues further
- Responds openly to others and proactively seeks out others’ ideas and perspectives.
ServiceNow is a software technology company. It provides services in Cloud computing, IT service management, and Enterprise Service Management. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: