Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers for Graduate Trainee Engineer. Siemens Energy is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Siemens Energy Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Siemens Energy
Job Role: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Last Date: 28 Dec 2022
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2022
- Analyze and understand user requirements to envision strong technical solutions
- Understand & execute the complete software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code for the given sets of requirements
- Perform a peer code review and identify the gaps in terms of design and implementation.
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop/program solutions in C, C++, Java, C#, Python or other programming languages
- Knowledge of any relational databases & familiarity with SQL queries
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Must have done your graduation in Engineering or equivalent knowledge (MCA)
- Must possess good communication and analytical skills
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Apply Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2022
Sutherland Careers 2022 WFH Work From Home Hiring for Associate Customer Service
Vodafone Inviting Freshers to Apply for Junior Software Developer