Siemens Energy Hiring Freshers for Engineer Trainee in Pune.
Company Name: Siemens
Job Role: Engineer Trainee
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a Mechanical Engineering
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Engineer Trainee at Siemens.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for finishing the tasks assigned by the Supervisor, assisting other Engineers with projects
- Back-office engineering support for engineering activities for different Siemens operations globally.
- Reciprocating Compressor components design & drafting, 3-D modeling, and manufacturing drawings of components/assemblies for different Dresser-Rand/Siemens products.
- Update/Upgrade old 2-D drawings to 3-D models using advanced drafting software.
Eligibility and Preferred skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of CAD software is an added advantage, Preferred NX any version.
- Good knowledge of various manufacturing processes like Casting, Forging, and machining processes.
- MS Office Software tools such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint, SAP Document Management
- Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of the programming language like C, C++, Visual Basic
Siemens is a German Multinational Company. It is the largest industrial manufacturing company that provides business outsourcing services and software products. The company is headquartered in Germany.
Link to Apply for Engineer Trainee at Siemens
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: