Siemens Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer Associate.
Company Name: Siemens
Job Role: Software Engineer Associate
Experience: Early Professional
Appy by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/ME or related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer Associate at Siemens.
Join Telegram Group for More Jobs:
Key Job details:
- Mentor Graphics is a leading developer of software used in all areas of Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Including logic synthesis, simulation, formal verification, layout, physical verification, mask data preparation, mask inspection, lithography modeling, and functional safety.
- Products from Mentor and other EDA vendors are used by every company involved in the design, verification, and manufacturing of electronics.
- Regular development work, we also have groups that have focused on prototyping new and innovative ideas, demonstrating their value, and eventually taking them to production in existing or new products.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Candidates with the passion and technical capability needed for creating novel Software solutions using a wide variety of software skills
- Include programming in C/C++, data structures, algorithms, graphs, compilers, computer architecture, computational geometry, multi-threaded & distributed computing, machine learning, and image processing techniques.
- We are basically a software development company, and understanding EDA and design is not a prerequisite for working with us.
- We provide the training required for motivated engineers to become productive in the Mentor environment.
Siemens is a German Multinational Company. It is the largest industrial manufacturing company that provides business outsourcing services and software products. The company is headquartered in Germany.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: