Smallcase Work From Home Hiring Any Graduates for Operations Executive. Smallcase is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Smallcase Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Smallcase
Job Role: QA Internship
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Collaborate with the internal (product, technology, customer support) teams and external stakeholders to solve any blockers
- Maintain daily/weekly trackers and reports to capture on-ground activities, track performance metrics and provide visibility to relevant stakeholders
- Prepare and maintain documentation for operational procedures, ensuring that processes are well-documented and easily accessible to team members
- Identify bottlenecks and process improvements and find solutions to them
- Contribute to product development by providing insights based on day-to-day operations/processes
- Fresher with an eagerness to learn and stay updated on operational practices
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications, particularly Excel, for data analysis and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and teams to drive the desired level of performance
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail-oriented
- Time management skills and a strong sense of ownership to generate high-quality outputs
- Technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- Eagerness to learn about the company’s products and their capabilities.
- Equally comfortable with long-term planning and day-to-day progress tracking and execution
- Can demonstrate the ability to analyze problems logically
How To Apply for Smallcase Work From Home?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.