Smiths Detection Hiring Freshers for Intern.
Company Name: Smiths Detection
Job Role: Intern
Apply by: Immediate
Students who are actively pursuing M’Tech for performing their Project work as part of the M’Tech course can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern at Smiths Detection.
Key Job details:
- Understanding software dev process and dev methodology (agile/Dev ops)
- Scripting/programming knowledge of Java/Python.
- Ability to understand testing concepts.
- Understanding of test frameworks and product testing.
- Interested to work with systems and machines and ability to develop software.
- Keep ownership of technical designs, source code, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specifications
- Interested to work on C, C++ on Windows/OOPS concept.
Eligibility and skills:
- M.E/MTech (Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/Information Technology/Electronics and Telecommunication/Information Science/communication/Instrumentation and Control)
- Basic knowledge of Angular.
- The candidate should have some knowledge of System programming.
- Ability to support in designing and implementing work packages in application and system Environment
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, microservices architecture, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture.
Mphasis Freshers Recruitment Drive Trainee Associate Software | 0-1 Years EXP
Volvo Freshers Recruitment Drive for Analyst
About Smiths Detection:
Smiths Detection is a British multinational company that provides services in Detection sensors Mechanical seals (wet seals and dry gas seals) Couplings and more. The company is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: