Societe Generale Job Vacancy Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers for Manual Tester. Societe Generale is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Societe Generale Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Societe Generale
Job Role: Specialist Software Engineer – Manual Tester
Education: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/BSC/Bachelor’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Based on the detailed functional specifications, analyze the evolution of the platform’s tools and establish the testing strategy & scenarios
- Configure the technical and functional elements of the various tools in the homologation environment to aid with the testing
- Prepare and write test books for all the scenarios and datasets respective to each scenario
- Carry out the test campaigns, deliver and track the progress with the expected documentation like Acceptance Books, Release Notes, Product Verification etc.
- Maintain and map the Test Evidence repository for all the test scenarios
- Support Production team for analysis & investigation of incident by reproducing them in UAT and with testing for any production fixes.
- Maintain the Homologation Platform on a daily basis
- Certified Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (IT field appreciated)
- Worked in international team or Test teams with exchange across different stakeholder/teams
- Team-player while remaining independent
- Taking up on challenges
- Exploring, Proposing and Challenging new ideas
- Good documentation, reporting, escalation in case of risk of meeting milestones.
- Preferably Knowledgeable in financial exchanges, products & protocols from SWIFT (Swiftnet, SWIFT Alliance, FIN/MX/FA/Browse, RT/SnF, etc.)
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
How To Apply for Societe Generale Job Vacancy 2023?
Societe Generale Manual Tester Apply