Sony Work From Home Hiring Freshers for Data Science Intern. Candidates with Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. from Computer Science background are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Deloitte Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Sony
Job Role: Data Science Intern
Location: Bangalore (WFH)
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Sony Work From Home
- Together with the head of data science & team of data scientists, work on the research & development activities on a daily basis and contribute to reporting, coding, testing, and implementation of relevant models.
- Also, some other responsibilities but not limited to will be scraping data from the public domain and researching content recommendations for the OTT platforms.
- Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. from Computer Science background
- 1-2 Internships demonstrating candidate’s exposure to real-world problems solving using Machine learning
- Python coding skills
- ML Frameworks – Pytorch, Tensorflow, Pandas, scikit-learn
- Advanced Machine Learning and deep learning models
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art Recommendation Mode: Collaborative Filtering, content similarity, Hybrid models
Good to Have
- Knowledge of deep learning-based recommendation systems.
- Expertise in parallelization
- Experience in handling large-scale data
- AWS or any other cloud service knowledge
How To Apply for Sony Work From Home?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Apply Sony Work From Home
ICICI Bank Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers for Information Technology Analyst
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.