S&P Global Hiring Freshers for Data Researcher.
Company Name: S&P Global
Job Role: Data Researcher I
Education: Any Science Graduate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Any Science Graduate with a Specialization in Geology can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Data Researcher I at S&P Global.
Key Job details:
- Performs straightforward, stand-alone tasks or transactions within detailed instructions and predefined procedures
- Responsible for entering and editing data in work tools as per specified guidelines and checklists
- Captures comprehensive information on the data tracked by the Metals & Mining Industry Content Department.
- Keeps up-to-date in the knowledge of content sets. Builds Mining industry knowledge and reporting standard.
- Fosters innovation by identifying enhancement initiatives that support our LEAN philosophy
- Creates reports of work performed during the day via reporting tools. This process will also involve extracting and validating data errors
- Reviews feedback involving their content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence
Eligibility and Skills:
- Masters in Geology (M.Sc. In Geology)/(MTech in Mine Engineer)
- Any Science Graduate with a Specialization in Geology
- Effective communication skills (written & Verbal) and sound computer skills are the prerequisites for the positions.
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and interpretive skills
- Either Freshers or Experienced
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
About S&P Global:
S&P Global is a publicly-traded corporation company that provides services in Financial information and analytics. The company is headquartered in New York, U.S.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: