S&P Global Hiring Vacancy 2023 Freshers for Data Analyst | Any Graduate candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: S&P Global
Role: Data Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
S&P Global Hiring Vacancy 2023
- Transcribe calls in real time using speech recognition software.
- Working at a very rapid pace, proofread and correct an incoming streaming real-time text feed to match financial conference call audio as close to verbatim as possible.
- Proofread and edit transcripts against the audio of the event, and maintain a low error rate, contributing to very high-quality transcripts.
- What’s in it for you: Candidate will get a broad exposure to business terminology used in corporate conference calls, business transcription process and state-of-the-art tools used in producing high quality transcripts.
- Responsibilities: Responsible for creating publication-quality transcription of teleconferences / webcasts of corporate conference calls with the use of speech recognition software and other state-of-the-art editing tools.
- Hands-on experience in Transcription.
- Flawless written, oral communication and listening skills in English
- Excellent eye, hand, auditory coordination, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to concentrate, focus and deliver consistently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Strong ability to learn and apply new/emerging technologies.
- Previous experience with speech recognition software, such as IBM ViaVoice or Dragon Naturally Speaking is a plus.
- Familiarity with financial markets and business organizational vocabulary.
- Willing to work in late evening shifts.
- Basic Qualifications: Any graduation
How To Apply for S&P Global Hiring Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.