Standard Chartered Hiring Any Graduate for Executive | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Standard Chartered is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Standard Chartered Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Standard Chartered
Job Role: Client Care Executive
Experience: 0-2 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- To handle customer calls / issues while providing consistent delivery of customer delight relating to queries/ requests / financial needs / problem resolution keeping focus on SCB Policies.
- Handle customer calls/ issues quickly and effectively and end to end resolution (if applicable)
- Sign up customers for value added services and digital education (if applicable
- Initiate and strive towards achieving set targets and service standard
- Probe & identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with customer requirements (if applicable)
- Multi-skilled to handle both inbound and outbound calls (if applicable)
- Ensure proper follow up / tracking of cases and closure within turnaround time (if applicable)
Eligibility and Skills
- Fresher or with 1-2 years of experience in service / Sales / Collection (as per the job role)
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days and time zones in a week/month
- Strong service / Sales / Collection orientation (as per the job role)
- Strong knowledge of bank’s products & services and willingness to learn new products
- Manage conflicts and solve problems
- Patient, Non-Confrontational, Resilient
How To Apply Standard Chartered Hiring Any Graduate for Executive?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Standard Chartered Executive Click Here
EPAM Hiring Technical Graduates for Various Roles | Freshers