Standard Chartered Hiring Freshers for Developer | 6.1 LPA.
Company: Standard Chartered
Job Role: Developer
Salary: 6.1 LPA
Apply By: Immediate
Female techies from engineering backgrounds who are passionate coders aspiring to make their career in software development and searching for avenues to prove their mettle. Candidates with Engineering Group – CSE, IT, ECE, EE, EEE can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a developer at Standard Chartered.
Key Jobs details (Full-stack Developer/ DevOps engineer):
- Understanding of software requirements
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Reporting of defects, preparation of test reports
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Preparation and execution of test cases
- Coordinate test activities with the front to back upstream and downstream
- Collaborate with a globally distributed agile team
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE or BTech-CGPA 7 and above only
- Engineering Group – CSE, IT, ECE, EE, EEE
- Passing out Year – 2021 or 2020 only
- No standing backlogs
- Indian Citizen (work authorization in India)
About Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered is a multinational finance and banking service company. It provides services in Credit cards, Consumer banking, Corporate Banking, Investment banking, and more. The company is headquartered in England, UK.
Link to Apply for Developer at Standard Chartered Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: