Standard Chartered Hiring Graduates Freshers for Data Analyst. Standard Chartered is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Standard Chartered Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Standard Chartered
Job Role: Data Analyst
Education: Any Graduate
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Pay After Placement CTC Upto 12 LPA Apply Now
Standard Chartered Hiring Graduates
- Liaise with Risk Framework Owners and Reporting team in defining data solutions.
- Work closely with Technology Developers from CIO team to implement strategic data solutions.
- Python, SQL programming and debugging to support data solution development
- Presto SQL view development to support data delivery and data visualization
- Data programming using Jupyter Notebook, Excel Power Query and Tableau dashboards development.
- Data mapping and refence data identification, analysis and management.
- Data investigations and reconciliation to support reporting needs and legacy BAU activities.
- Solution documentation, Data dictionary preparation and assistance in Data Quality Management.
- Support best practices, solution frameworks and techniques to create a next-generation data solutions delivery organization.
- Liaise with the stakeholders to support data requirements and delivery.
- Work on data requirements and identification of golden sources for data attributes.
- Work on data delivery roadmaps in liaison with the CIO Teams and manage end-to-end data delivery.
- Graduate / Post-graduate in Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Commerce or similar Quantitative discipline
- Good Stakeholder management by establishing good working relationships with people at all levels and to work well in a team environment.
- Able to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements to produce prompt, reliable information to management for decision-making purposes.
- Prior experience of Python Jupyter Notebook and SQL Programming.
- Experience in Risk Reporting and Dashboard development.
- Can communicate effectively.
How To Apply for Standard Chartered Hiring Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.