Standard Chartered Off Campus Hiring 2022 for Analyst | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Standard Chartered is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Standard Chartered Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Standard Chartered
Job Role: Analyst, Client Delivery
Experience: 0-3 years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Preparation and checking of the documents relevant to the Limits approved by credit for customers
- Forwarding the prepared/ checked documents to the stakeholder for onward submission to the customer
- Update the documents thus received from the customer to the internal systems including the valuation , insurance etc at the appropriate module of the system.
- The documents thus updated in the internal system to be submitted for safe keeping to the internal team called custody
- On submission of the customer executed documents , checking to be completed with the internal approval and the mandate submitted .
- The completion of security , charge filing with various Government portal as per the internal and regulatory required to be monitored
- On satisfaction of the internal credit , security conditions certification to be issued for the customer to utlise the limits approved
- Fresher or Experience with 1 to 3 years
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people, with succession planning for critical roles
- Responsibility to review team structure / capacity plans
- Relevant registers for the same are updated including the Key Register which is mandated for the operation of Safe
- Confirm the completion of all these activities to the staholders
- Arrange the physical document in the safe of the Bank in the docket of each customer
How To Apply Standard Chartered Off Campus Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Standard Chartered Click Here