Sutherland Off Campus Vacancy 2022 Hiring for Software Engineer Development. Sutherland is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers with BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Sutherland Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Sutherland
Job Role: Software Engineer Development
Salary: Not Mentioned
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Sutherland Work at Home
- Responsible for technical design, development and testing of our medical solution.
- Actively participate in all stages of the agile development cycle, cooperate with product designers, developers, testers, project managers and our service organization.
- Drive product quality by applying modern software engineering practices, implementing unit tests, static/dynamical code analysis, ensuring pragmatic, clean and sustainable implementations.
- Academic: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
- Functional Domain: Healthcare IT / IT Services Delivery domain. – Experience: Relevant years of experience in similar role
- Communication skills: Have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Personality: Good time-management skills.
- Team player: Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. – Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
How To Apply for Sutherland Off Campus Vacancy 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Sutherland Off Campus Vacancy 2022
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.