Synamedia Hiring Freshers for Associate Technical Support.
Job Role: Associate Technical Customer Support
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s in computer studies or Engineering or equivalent (essential) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Technical Customer Support at Synamedia.
Key Job details:
- Proactive Monitoring and resolving the alarm both application and system level
- Handling Tickets coming via Email, Alarms, phone, and ticketing tools
- Performing deep analysis on ticket and target is to resolve the ticket on Tier 1
- Forward Ticket that cannot be addressed by the Tier 1 to SRE and Engineering Team
- Starting the VM / Services to restore the services to prevent the outage
- Contribute & Participate in the overall improvement of the program/company.
- Triage the Ticket with the customer, SRE, and engineering team.
- Monitoring alarm and Ticket queue consistently
- Monitoring the SLA associated with Ticket
- Work as a team member, providing support to colleagues as and when required.
Eligibility and skills
- Bachelor’s in computer studies or Engineering or equivalent
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Eager to learn. Technical aptitude to assimilate new learning quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible: Very able to adapt to a changing environment
- Able to take initiative and drive change
- Performs well under pressure and in disruptive environments where priorities can change in response to customer demand
- Video technology: Digital TV, VoD, MPEG, ABR, MPEG-DASH, HLS, Cloud DVR, etc.
- Routing Protocols: CCNP equivalent knowledge or higher in IP networking
Synamedia is the largest independent Video Software and Solutions company. Synamedia is a standalone Technology Company focused on Video Delivery Solutions. The company is headquartered in the UK.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: