Synopsys Hiring Freshers for Intern (Technical-Engineering).
Job Role: Intern (Technical-Engineering)
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern (Technical-Engineering) at Synopsys.
Key Jobs details:
- Ability to work on different phases of development, including design, coding, test planning, test execution, coverage, etc
- Enhancement of the existing Verification IP products, analyzing customer’s target environment, debugging and providing solutions
Eligibility and Skills:
- Education & experience requires a minimum masters degree in EE
- Methodology knowledge- exposure of any verification methodology (OVM, UVM,VMM)
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, able to work within a team
- Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Good Knowledge of Programming Languages like Verilog/System Verilog
- Protocol Knowledge –Theoretical knowledge of any one of the protocols (AMBA AHB/AXI, OCP)
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that provides services such as Integrated circuits, self-driving cars, software as a service, and Software Testing.
The company was founded in the year 1986 and it is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the U.S. In India, Synopsys offices are located in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida, and New Delhi.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: