Synopsys Hiring Freshers for Network Intern (Technical-IT) | B.E/B.Tech.
Job Role: Network Intern (Technical-IT)
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor of Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Network Intern (Technical-IT) at Synopsys.
Key Jobs details:
- Support to monitor the Network material inventory and keep track (including RMA follow-up with the vendor).
- Help to support power maintenance-related activities.
- Help to support primary technical troubleshooting support on-site on LAN and Wireless issues.
- Help with network diagrams, SolarWinds to cleanup the monitoring
- Help with working with vendors for opening and following up on circuit issues.
- Help with India Expansion projects (especially Bangalore)
- Follow-up with vendor and making sure the cabling work is done appropriately and Physical verification.
- Wireless AP installation and testing
- Testing the services before handoff to customers.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor of Engineering.
- Understanding around Network technologies like OSI layer, TCP/IP, and concepts around Switching Routing.
- Scripting around Python (advantage).
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that provides services such as Integrated circuits, self-driving cars, software as a service, and Software Testing.
The company was founded in the year 1986 and it is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the U.S. In India, Synopsys offices are located in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida, and New Delhi.
Link to Apply for Network Intern (Technical-IT) at Synopsys Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: