Synopsys Hiring Freshers for R&D Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: R&D Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Join Telegram Group for More Jobs:
Candidates with B.Tech/M. Tech in CS/EE can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an R&D Engineer at Synopsys.
Key Jobs details:
- A person in the position would be responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging, and maintaining large and efficient software systems for partitioning, logic, timing optimization, technology mapping steps of the FPGA prototyping software.
- Given a requirement or functional specification, design and implement efficient data structures and algorithms in C/C++
- Work with AE team in test planning, execution, and customer support
- Maintain and support existing products and features
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.Tech/M. Tech in CS/EE from a reputed institute.
- 0-2 years of experience in designing, developing, and maintaining large EDA software.
- Sound knowledge in data structures, graph algorithms, and C/C++ programming on Windows/Unix.
- Familiarity with Verilog/VHDL RTL level designs, timing constraints, static timing analysis.
- Working knowledge of FPGA or static timing engine is a plus.
- Familiarity in digital logic design.
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that provides services such as Integrated circuits, self-driving cars, software as a service, and Software Testing.
The company was founded in the year 1986 and it is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the U.S. In India, Synopsys offices are located in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida, and New Delhi.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: