Synopsys Hiring Freshers for R&D Intern in Noida.
Job Role: R&D Intern
Education: Bachelors/Masters in CS/EE
Apply By: Immediate
Good opportunity for the engineering candidates to work as an R&D intern at Synopsys. Graduates with a Bachelors/Master’s degree in CS/EE can apply for the job role.
- Providing solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips.
- Design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips
- Optimize chips for power, cost, and performance by eliminating months off their project schedules
- R&D Intern with good programming, data structures, algorithmic, analytical and communication skills
- Intern with interest in EDA domain to join our R&D team
- Responsible for the development and support of software for the emulation of HDLs on an FPGA based platform
Eligibility and Qualification:
- Bachelors/Masters in CS/EE from a reputed university/institution
- Good knowledge and Proficient in C, C++, Unix/Linux environment and tools
- Expertise in Data structures and Algorithms
- Good knowledge in programming, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that provides services such as Integrated circuits, self-driving cars, software as a service, and Software Testing. The company was founded in the year 1986 and it is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the U.S. In India, Synopsys offices are located in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida, and New Delhi.
- Intern Jobs
- Altair Hiring Freshers for Software Development – Intern in Bangalore
- Flex Hiring Freshers for Intern | Chennai | Pune
Link to Apply for R&D Intern at Synopsys
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: