Tata Capital Hiring News 2023 Hiring Freshers for Executive. Candidates with Any Graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Tata Power Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Tata Power
Job Role: Relationship Executive
Location: PAN India
Experience: 0-4 Years
Education: Any Graduates
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Tata Capital Hiring News 2023
- Proactively reach out to potential clients and explain the entire process of home loan while setting correct expectations
- Manage end-to-end sales lifecycle tapping prospects, analyze their requirements, render advice, negotiate commercially, and ensure timely disbursement of loan.
- Achieve the Budgeted sales target from the designated regions on monthly basis
- Effectively manage connector and builder relationships to ensure strong business
- Ensure digital leads are converted to sanction and disbursement
- Organize and track all potential leads and maintain proper MIS
- Identify and Develop New Builder/ channel relationships in existing/new markets to increase business
- Any Graduate
- 0-4 Years of work experience
- Strong understanding of the markets / competition / process and products available in the markets and provide positive feedback to the central product and policy team to stay ahead in the market.
- Manage internal & external customer relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance to all Audit / NHB regulations.
- Industry Type Financial Services
How To Apply for Tata Capital Hiring News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.