Tata Communications Hiring Any Graduate for Service Executive | WFH Jobs for Freshers & Experienced. Tata Communication conducting an off campus recruitment drive for Freshers. Below are the Tata Communications Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Tata Communications
Job Role: Customer Service Executive – Provisioning & Configuration Management
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Responsible for the configuration of telecom infrastructure and/or network components to meet design specifications.
- Manage and monitor planning and delivery of orders in terms of configuration management.
- Guide and monitor team to design the network to ensure the customer connectivity in agreed time and supervise hand over to project implementation team.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves problems, and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Provides technical expertise, business planning and workflow management for ensuring smooth integration of network and system solutions/network improvement.
- Ensures that all installation functions are performed in a timely fashion to meet specifications.
- Drive change management initiatives, make change requests and monitor change processes and IT initiatives within to ensure delivering a tested active service layer to the customer on time at optimal costs to the organization and drive continuous improvement.
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
How To Apply Tata Communications Hiring Any Graduate for Service Executive?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.