Tata Communications Hiring Freshers for Service Executive | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Tata Communications
Job Role: Jr. Customer Service Executive
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Graduate in any discipline and 0-2 years experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Jr. Customer Service Executive at Tata Communications.
Key Job details:
- Jr. Customer Service Executive – Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance
- Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations
- Drive the procurement and technical planning of TGN and submarine cables owned by consortiums/TCL and effect cost savings
- Ensuring necessary co-ordination on certification and field-level testing, as appropriate for the business segment
- Coordination with the Technical teams for new enhancements/issue resolution.
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor field operations performance.
- Set up configurations – number of fiber pairs in the cable, capacity, landing stations.
- Provide manpower technical resource support for internal customers during Project Implementation and Delivery.
- Represent interests of TCL in the cable consortiums (IMEWE, SEAMEWE, etc.)To lead, drive and monitor all maintenance and cost savings activities
Eligibility and Skills:
- Graduate in any discipline
- 0-2 years experience
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures
- Operational role is responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision No prior work-related experience required Education
Link to Apply for Jr. Customer Service Executive at Tata Communications Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: