Tata Communications Hiring Freshers Jr. Service Executive | 0-2 Years EXP
Company Name: Tata Communications
Job Role: Jr. Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Jr. Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance at Tata Communications.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for the equipment’s operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance, and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability
- Ensure efficient and effective technical customer service as per SLAs. Manage Technical Support Center (helpdesk) and operations of escalation desk/tickets for all NOC and SOC issues.
- Provide last-mile support for service assurance of all business segments across TCL.
- Tracks and monitors network traffic and performance to ensure minimal interruption to transmission and/or network switches.
- Lead implementation for any new network updates, Planned Activities, and Change Management. Corrects network and SOC problems effectively and in a timely manner
- Review L3/L4 incidents and ensure resolution efficiency to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of network components and other specified equipment
- Assure platform and service availability to the customers, through least cost routing, thereby ensuring SLA compliance and QoS of the customer services.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Education: Graduate Experience: 0-2 years
- No prior work-related experience required
- Assurance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
Jr. Customer Service Executive at Tata Communications
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: