Tata Communications Hiring Freshers Service Executive | 0-4 Years EXP.
Company Name: Tata Communications
Job Role: Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance
Experience: 0-4 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Customer Service Executive at Tata Communications.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for the equipment’s operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance, and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Ensure efficient and effective technical customer service as per SLAs.
- Manage Technical Support Center (helpdesk) and operations of escalation desk/tickets for all NOC and SOC issues.
- Review L3/L4 incidents and ensure resolution efficiency to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of network components and other specified equipment (e.g. ATMs) to drive network efficiency and availability
- Provide last-mile support for service assurance of all business segments across TCL.
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor network performance.
- Assure platform and service availability to the customers, through least cost routing, thereby ensuring SLA compliance and QoS of the customer services and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Engineering Graduate (CCNA/CCNP certification preferred)
- 0-4 years of work experience
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Works under the direct supervision
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialization.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: