Tata Power Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Tata Power is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Tata Power description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Tata Power
Job Role: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Location: PAN India
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Tata Power Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers
- Responsible for safe execution of jobs with compliance to Safety & PTW system
and maintenance of control system equipment.
- Day to day maintenance of C&I Equipment including General, Routine and
Preventive maintenance/Calibration activities.
- Shutdown/ Breakdown maintenance of C&I Equipment
- Carrying out various maintenance works during shift and taking care of
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Others
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of Diploma (Electrical) and would graduate in 2023 For Engineer Trainee
- 60% above throughout SSC, HSC, Graduation and PGP/MBA (if applicable)
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed all academic courses (Under Graduation/ Post Graduation) within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g.: B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc. in 3 year or B.E./ B. Tech. in 4 years, and MBA/ PGDM in 2 years)
- Candidate should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc.
- Candidate to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Tata Power Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply For Tata Power Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers
Graduate Engineer Trainee (PAN India) Click Here
Diploma Engineer Trainee (Chennai) Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.