Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023 Inviting Freshers for Engineer Trainee. Tata Steel Drive is conducting Off Campus Drive. Candidates with a degree in B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA/M.Sc can apply for their Off Campus Drive process. So, if you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. Below are the complete details provided.
|Company Name||Tata Steel|
|Last Date||3 March 2023|
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ BTech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / BSc (Engg) Examination
- Any Batch(2023 Batch also Apply)
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of ₹ 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of ₹ 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of ₹ 6,000/- per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6.24 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here