TCS NextStep Registration | PAN India | Any Degree.
Company Name: Tata Consulting Services
Program: TCS NextStep
Location: PAN India
Education: Any Degree
Candidates with Arts, Comm. & Science graduates / Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an freshers at TCS.
Key Job details:
- Opportunity to be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
- TCS’s unique “Science to Software” and be trained on latest and trending technologies, opening up avenues for full-fledged global IT career.
Eligibility and Skills
- TCS BPS is opening its gates for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates
- 2019, 2020 and 2021 batch
- Full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT
- Graduates of B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm
- Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years
- No active backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam
- 24 x 7 work environment in rotational night shifts depending on the project requirements
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
TCS is the largest Indian Multinational IT Company that was founded in the year 1968. Presently, it is one of the biggest and largest Indian IT providers that serve IT services and consulting worldwide.
Link to Apply for NextStep at TCS Check Details