TCS Plans to Hire 40,000 Freshers with Good Salary. TCS plans to hire more fresh talents in India. In the first quarter of FY23, the company plans to hire 40,000 people from the campus. In the quarter ended March 31, 2022, the company added 35,209 employees on a net basis.
According to TCS, 1 lakh freshers will also be recruited from the campus along with 40000 employees. TCS currently employs 5,92,125 people. A 17.4 percent attrition rate was recorded in Q4FY22.
The 17.4 percent may be less than peers, who will soon announce their figures. In Q4FY21, the company reported 7.3 percent attrition. The attrition rate for TCS for the previous quarter, Q3FY22, was 15.3 percent.
Commenting on Q4FY22, Milind Lakkad, Global HR Head, TCS, said, “With the highest ever net addition this year, consistently highest talent retention, benchmark talent development metrics, continued focus on health and well-being and numerous industry awards, we have reaffirmed TCS’ position as the #1 employer of choice.”
TCS Job Opportunity for Freshers
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final, final year or have passed out
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
Apply for TCS NQT: Click Here
TCS BPS Drive
- About TCS BPS Hiring for 2020, 2021 and 2022 Year of Passing (YoP) graduates
- TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passing (YoP) to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
- Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm will be considered from year-of-passing 2020, 2021 and 2022 from any recognized university/college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
Apply for TCS BPS Drive: Click Here
- Location: PAN India
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Phd/ MS
- Batch: 2020/2021/2022
Apply for TCS Internship: Click Here