Tech Mahindra Careers 2022 Hiring Any Graduate Freshers for Process Associate. Tech Mahindra is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates up to four years are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Tech Mahindra Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Job Role: Process Associate
Experience: 0-4 Years
Education: Any Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Careers 2022
- Consultants in this role get to: Strengthen relationships
- Support for general billing inquiries.
- Access customer records and verify customer account information. Identify potential customer needs and recommend solutions.
- Place follow-up calls to customers to ensure their needs are met in an efficient manner.
- Develop problem solving abilities: Access customer databases, knowledge resources and technical applications to determine root causes and resolutions.
- Teamwork: Interact with client departments (test desk, field service, dispatch) regarding escalations.
- Schedule a technician visit when needed.
- Improve technical skills: Attend job-related training: new hire and refresher training, new product or service updates and product cross-training.
- Our most successful candidates have: – High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Direct client contacts technical support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased using several applications
- Experience working with CRM applications (preferred)
- Ability to be goals oriented
- Strong communication skills and ability to express ideas clearly
How To Apply for Tech Mahindra Careers 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.