Tech Mahindra Job Opportunity Hiring Graduates for Associate Software Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Tech Mahindra is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Tech Mahindra Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Location: PAN India
Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary: Rs 3.3 LPA
Education: B.E / B.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Handle L1/L2/L3 support
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Contribute to technical design document if need be
- Work independently when required
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (Comp Science) – Engineering Streams – Comp Science, IT, Comp Engineering, Electronics, E&TC, Communication, Electrical and Electronics
- Minimum 60% in 10th ,12th and Diploma(if done ) and minimum 60% in Graduation (BE/B.Tech) /Post-Graduation(MCA/M.Sc (Comp Science)
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- An awareness of current issues affecting the IT industry and its technologies
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Meticulous and organized approach to work
- Java, .Net, Automation Testing, AI, Python, Networking
- Oracle, MS, CISCO Certifications will be preferred
How To Apply Tech Mahindra Job Opportunity Hiring Graduates for Associate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Step 1 Register: Click Here
Step 2: Apply: Click Here