Tejas Network Off Campus Drive 2022: Tejas Network hiring freshers with engineering graduates for Product Verification in Bangalore/Gurgoan/Mumbai location. Following are the Tejas Network recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Tejas Network
Job Role: Engineer – R & D
Tejas Network Off Campus Drive 2022
Candidates with BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/ECE) are eligible to apply for jobs. Below are the Tejas Network Salary, Job Description, and eligibility criteria.
- You have a passion for coding & are great at problem-solving with proficiency in either C or C++.
- You have a strong understanding of computing concepts including data structures, operating systems & Algorithms.
- Ideally, you have been exposed to networking protocols like TCP/IP and have some exposure to embedded systems (Linux).
- You are a self-starter and have the ability to think deeply
- 2022 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/EC)
- Good Academic record
- Excellent pH score (overall 80+ percentile with good performance in quant and problem-solving)
Tejas Network Salary:
- Every student selected for Tejas Networks will be provided with 6 months of internship starting from January 2022.
- The stipend during the internship will be ₹ 30k per month for students opting offline mode.
- BTech : 10,00,000 pa ( Gross = 9,74,000 + Welfare = 26,000)
- MTech : 11,00,000 pa ( Gross = 10,20,300 + Variable pay = 53,700 + Welfare = 26,000)
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
How to apply for Tejas Network Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible and interested candidates apply for this Tejas Network Off-Campus drive 2022 using the following link. All the further Interview dates and details will be shared via Mail.
More Jobs: Our Group for More Jobs
Apply for Tejas Network Off Campus Drive 2022 Batch: